Is your child being held back by shyness?
Dr. Bernardo Carducci, one of the world's leading authorities on shy behavior, shows you how to help your child join the fun by plainly explaining:
• The causes of childhood shyness (it's not genetic)
• Why children don't just "grow out of it"--and why it's crucial to address shyness early in life
• The family dynamics that may secretly be triggering shy behavior
• Why shyness can drive teenagers to rebellious or cynical behavior
Understand your child's unique shyness profile and discover how to create a personalized Shyness Breakthrough Plan to ease him through:
• The first day at a new school
• Meeting relatives
• Being called on in class
• Slumber parties
• Sports practices, music lessons, visiting Santa, and more!